- Can dialectics break sheet glass?
- From Jusqu’ici: interview with a striking worker at Saint-Nazaire
- After the ‘end of the movement’
- Le front commun des casseurs
- A pretty important manifesto. RENNES.
- Address to the wage-earners, unemployed and precarious workers of all the countries in the European Union
- “Maintaining order is an extremely political science”: Interview with Patrice Ribeiro, General Secratary of the French Police Officer’s Union.
- Survey of the first week of indefinite strike, blockades and other small pleasures, preceded by an incomplete analysis of the current situation.
- Two Days of struggle in Rouen (October 15th and 16th)
Tag Archives: paris
The following text, published collectively by a Parisian assembly, deals with the unhappy events at Place de la Bastille, where an occupation of the opera there was liquidated by the police with astonishing efficiency which led many to speculate that … Continue reading