There’s increasingly a solid flow of documents from France, (the best English-language source is libcom) but the following contribution’s worth a special mention for its international focus. If you’re going to read one thing from that burning country then, etc. PDF for printing and circulation; liens post.
- Can dialectics break sheet glass?
- From Jusqu’ici: interview with a striking worker at Saint-Nazaire
- After the ‘end of the movement’
- Le front commun des casseurs
- A pretty important manifesto. RENNES.
- Address to the wage-earners, unemployed and precarious workers of all the countries in the European Union
- “Maintaining order is an extremely political science”: Interview with Patrice Ribeiro, General Secratary of the French Police Officer’s Union.
- Survey of the first week of indefinite strike, blockades and other small pleasures, preceded by an incomplete analysis of the current situation.
- Two Days of struggle in Rouen (October 15th and 16th)